add level grade and definition to rubric for workshop

add level grade and definition to rubric for workshop

by Alan Taylor -
Number of replies: 3

When I select a rubric as the assessment form for a workshop in Moodle 2.2, it has 4 levels.  I don't see any option to add a level like I see when I add an assigment and create a rubric within that.  Is there someplace I'm missing a setting to allow this.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alan Taylor

Re: add level grade and definition to rubric for workshop

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Do you mean add an extra criterion? There is a button to add more after the 4 there by default if that's what you mean. Also - the layout for "rubrics" in assignments is not the same as "rubrics" in the workshop module.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Alan Taylor -

No, I mean add level of grade.  By default there are 4 levels per criterion.  If I want to add a fifth level (0,1,2,3,4, and 5) there is no option to add a level like you do with an assignment rubric.

In reply to Alan Taylor

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Just define all 4 levels and save + continue editing. New blank slots should load for you (IIRC). Rubric editor in Workshop still lacks that shiny new interface that Advanced grading methods offer.