to enhance the interaction

to enhance the interaction

by Winter Quan -
Number of replies: 4

could students be allowed to submit attachment while doing the peer accessment?

I think this would enhance the interaction.

I use workshop in writing class, and I encourage students to do the proofreading between peers. But student can't send the re-edited one to the author. Only comments and suggestion couldn't help a lot.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Winter Quan

Re: to enhance the interaction

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Sounds like a good idea. There is already a request that every assessment form should have the "general feedback/comment" at the bottom. We could just add both this field and the filepicker.
In reply to David Mudrák

by Winter Quan -

When?

I can't wait to try this.

In reply to Winter Quan

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Surely won't happen before Moodle 2.5. This requires database schema changes that are not allowed at stable branches. Please watch MDL-37602 for the progress.
In reply to David Mudrák

by Winter Quan -

Very glad to know it's under construction.

I'll keep waiting.

Hope it won't take too much time.

Thanks!