Forums Index Page

Forums Index Page

by Trevar Pearce -
Number of replies: 3

Hi there,

We're just in the process of moving to Moodle 2.2 (maybe 2.3 by the time we go live) and have noticed that while the Forums Index page per course is still available at [moodleserver]\mod\forum\index.php?id=[courseid], there doesn't appear to be any easy way to access it without manually creating that link in every course. In Moodle 1.x, the link to the Forums Index would appear in the breadcrumb trail, and we often directed users there to manage their forum subscriptions.

My question is: Is there a standard place in a Moodle 2.x course where that link automatically appears (i.e. are we missing something)?

Many thanks,

Trevar

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Trevar Pearce

Re: Forums Index Page

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

HI there. I spotted this in the tracker - you might like to comment on or vote for it http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-29167 It doesn't seem likely the forum index page will return but it would certainly be helpful to have it somewhere in the navigation.