Receiving error when attempting to add questions to question bank in Quiz

Receiving error when attempting to add questions to question bank in Quiz

by Kim Vickrey -
Number of replies: 2

I am receiving the following error with debugging turned on, every time I attempt to upload question to the question bank of the Quiz Activites.

Warning: require_once(/home/depewps/public_html/moodle/mod/hotpot/lib.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/depewps/public_html/moodle/question/format/hotpot/format.php on line 15

I am fairly new to Moodle and have to idea what to do.

We recently upgraded to Moodle 2.0.3

Please help!!

Kim

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kim Vickrey

Re: Receiving error when attempting to add questions to question bank in Quiz

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Moodle 2.x does not include the HotPot module as standard, so you will need to intall it yourself, or arrange for someone to do that for you.

You can download the HotPot module for Moodle 2.x using the following link:

The above zip file contains a "hotpot" folder, which goes into the "mod" folder on your Moodle site. The zip file also contains a "question/format/hotpot" folder which you should put under the "question/format" folder on your Moodle site.

enjoy!
Gordon 

In reply to Gordon Bateson

Re: Receiving error when attempting to add questions to question bank in Quiz

by Kim Vickrey -

I retreived the HotPot module and uploaded to our host site, but when I installed it it gave me an error on the question/format files.

I am still getting the same blank screen with no error message.

What else can I do?  Is there another place I can retreive the question/format files?

Thanks for your help.

Kim