seeing all students in groups in lesson activity

seeing all students in groups in lesson activity

by Dusti Annan -
Number of replies: 4

I have a course that multiple faculty are teaching, and I have put a lesson activity into groups (with each faculty in the group as well).  I was hoping that this would allow me as the faculty to only see the grade for the students in my group.  However, I still am seeing everyone in the course. Is it possible to use groups with a lesson so faculty teaching the course only see students in their group?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dusti Annan

Re: seeing all students in groups in lesson activity

by Leonardo Lazarte -

Hi, Dusti,

Have you, or anyone else, found a solution for this problem?

I have a course with 400 students, divided in 20 "separate" groups. It is quite difficult for tutors to grade their students, having to find them among the whole lot.

Is there any way that a tutor can only see their group's students?

Thanks for any help,

Leonardo

In reply to Leonardo Lazarte

by Miriam Laidlaw -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi there,

I have been looking, and I can't see a way of doing this for a lesson except to have the lesson only available to a certain group. However, this means needing to have a separate lesson for every group, and that just seems messy.

thoughtful

In reply to Miriam Laidlaw

by Leonardo Lazarte -

Thanks, Miriam.

We too could not find a nice solution. Just hard working over a BIG list of students to find who belongs where.

Regards,

Leonardo

In reply to Leonardo Lazarte

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Which version of Moodle are you using?