location of the questions

location of the questions

by Sarah Knight -
Number of replies: 3

I would like to know if there is a way to change where the questions are shown in a question page of my lesson. I would like them to be placed on the side of the page contents instead of in the bottom.

Thank you for your help!!! 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarah Knight

Re: location of the questions

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Sarah,

I suppose you are asking this because in your Lesson you have a fairly long page of text and would like the students to see the questions related to that text on the side, so they can view both the text and the questions at the same time.

That is not currently possible in Moodle, but you might try the HotPotatoes software, which has exactly that kind of feature available and is easily integrated into Moodle.

Joseph

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Sarah Knight -

Thank you very much!!
Do you know if I can combine HotPotatoes content with a lesson? Or do I have to create a quiz entirely with HotPotatoes? It would be prefect if I could include some pages created with HotPotatoes in my lesson, which will also have content pages, for example... 

In reply to Sarah Knight

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You're welcome. No, you can't combine both plugins, they are separate.

Joseph

Average of ratings: Useful (1)