Grade Report Display Error

Grade Report Display Error

by William Wallace -
Number of replies: 3

I'm using Moodle 2.0 and when I select Results>Grades to view quiz results for a user the report is cut off after question 6. Does anyone have an idea of how can I fix this? I've attached a screen shot to show exactly what is happening.

Screen Shot

PS: I hope I'm placing this in the correct area if not could someone please point me in the right direction.

In reply to William Wallace

Re: Grade Report Display Error

by Elena Ivanova -

Hi William,

Most probably this is caused by your Theme. I would recommend switching your course  to standard theme, for example, and reviewing quiz results there, until you fix the theme display. smile

Or, before you do that, scroll down on the quiz results page and look at the area right below the histogram image. Some themes include the scroller right there (and not in browser), so you can scroll to the right,  and then scroll back to top to see that the rest of the results will be now shown.

In reply to Elena Ivanova

Re: Grade Report Display Error

by William Wallace -

Thanks for the quick reply Elena.

You are correct. I switched to the default theme and the report does indeed display correctly. Infact I found that when I shrink the browser width the histogram is also truncated by this theme (Darkb).

With the exception of this issue I really like Darkb 2. Do you have any ideas on how I could correct this issue?