Module '_vti_cnf' is not readable - check permissions

Re: Module '_vti_cnf' is not readable - check permissions

by Robert Lefebvre -
Number of replies: 0

Hey John,

You were right on the money, my friend. I had loaded the folder with Frontpage. So, I did the only sensible thing to domixed.gif I started overwideeyes.gif(I look like this after being at the key board too long).

I am glad to announce that I have entered the moodling community with a site at www.advertisite.us/moodle

I've been doing some course creation, to get a feel for it, and am really excited about this. This is great! I mean, I can just see this internet classroom already.

I emailed a missionary buddy down in Brasil  who is working with the street kids in the favelas and told him about moodle. He has formed some of them into a first aid/paramedic group and they respond to events in the favela. They're doing pretty good at it and he has been trying to get the local paramedics involved. I think moodle might be a bridge for them to do that. I think the paramedics can end up having blocks of idle time at the station house where they can design and facilitate the courses. I haven't heard back from him about the idea, but I've made my site available to him if he wants to start some kind of paramedic course.

I've got a request in at one of the other forums for ideas about structuring such a course at moodle.org -> Using Moodle -> Forums -> Teaching online with Moodle -> online first aid course

Back to the installation, I do need to finish up the setup of the zip functionality. I don't have a clue on how to set this up on a hosting server. Is this something you only can do if you have admin access to the server? It seems like you would.

Thanks for all your help

Robert