Authorize.net plugin Not Working in Moodle 2.0

Authorize.net plugin Not Working in Moodle 2.0

by Darren Richards -
Number of replies: 9

We have added authorize.net plugin to our Moodle 2.0 site, but cannot find the option choose authorize.net as a payment option in the individual courses. does anybody have a solution to that yet?

Thanks so much.

darren richards

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Darren Richards

Re: Authorize.net plugin Not Working in Moodle 2.0

by Jeff Martin -

yes I am interested in that also!!

by Steve Houk -

I am interested in this also.
Can you post a link to where you found the Authorize.net plugin?

In reply to Steve Houk

by SVI eSolutions -

Me too, but from what I have read so far it is not available for 2.0 yet...  Does anyone have more information?

by Jeff Martin -

just checking back in on this issue.  any progres on the authorize plugin for moodle 2.0?

In reply to Jeff Martin

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi everyone,

It seems the Authorize.net enrolment plugin was left out of Moodle 2.0 following the major enrolment rewrite. If you'd like it added to Moodle 2.x, please vote for MDL-27477.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Aha!!  Now I suddenly understand something I didn't understand before!big grin

by Ashley Johnson -

If you installed extra enrollment methods, then you go to the course and make sure it is turned on.

Course Administration > Users > Enrollment Methods > (Add Method)

Only turn on ones that you will want allowing access to the course.

And make sure the course is visible to students.

In reply to Ashley Johnson

by Brian LaMaster -

Ashly: "If you installed extra enrollment methods, then you go to the course and make sure it is turned on."

I installed Moodle 2.0.3 and was not aware of extra enrollment methods installation. Where was that an option when installing? And, can I install it if it hasn't been installed?

In reply to Brian LaMaster

by Ashley Johnson -

Sorry for the delayed response. I mean, if you have download an enrollment package that was not a part of the standard Moodle install or have had a custom one written for you. You unzip the folder in the "enrol" file structure of Moodle and if written properly, should show up in the enrollment methods.