flashvars="audioUrl=...." width="400" height="20" quality="best" type="application/x-
...which Moodle changes to this:
...but now the player won't play some of my mp3's. It's strange because that same code is working very well in a lot of other questions - the problem only came up recently and is only happening in questions I'm now trying to edit. Editing breaks the ones that were working.
I've checked all my url's and that the player itself isn't broken.
Another confirmation of this problem is Moodle's flash player won't play the mp3's either. I didn't know Moodle had this player until I tried to direct-link to the mp3 and it showed up.
I'm using Firefox 3.6.10
and I don't know how to figure out what version of Moodle I'm using.