Advanced uploading, multiple files--which one most recent?

Advanced uploading, multiple files--which one most recent?

by Bones Kendall -
Number of replies: 0
Hi,

I may be in the wrong place. My question is only about when the advanced uploading choice is enabled and the students may upload multiple files.

I've been playing around with it in order to ensure which file is the most recently uploaded. Regrettably, I'm not sure how I can know.

It seems to me that it only alphabetically displays the multiple files for each student, not the most recent first (or last).

To further complicate things, I also have a hack, the download-a-zip-of-all-files feature: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=31899.

When the student uploads a second file of the same name, it's nice because it automatically adds an underscore and 1 to it, but if the student uses a different filename, it's hard to be sure.

Yes, I can use the "send for marking feature" and will. But it would also be nice for the files to be ranked by order submitted, not just alphabetically (though I'm sure there's a benefit to that, too.).

So now I realize I wrote less of a question and more of a comment. Thanks for listening.

- Evan
Average of ratings: -