assign student or teacher to course

assign student or teacher to course

by Elham Babaee -
Number of replies: 4
When I assigned Student or teacher To a course , That student can access to all the courses , I am sure just give them assign to one course
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Elham Babaee

Re: assign student or teacher to course

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
 If you are sure you have NOT assigned your students globally, in users>permissions>assign system roles, then check your default role for the whole Moodle. Is it  "student"? It should be authenticated user.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Elham Babaee -
I chose course ... then subject and then assign roles but i dont know why student can access to all courses
In reply to Elham Babaee

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
 I couldn't get your site to appear before; sorry'; perhaps it is my filter.So can you confirm that your default user is authenticated user? And that you have not students assigned sitewide in assign system roles? If not, then has anyone enrolled them in the categories before you put them into individual courses? When you mean access all courses do you mean they are already enrolled in all courses?