Learning outcomes for a lesson

Learning outcomes for a lesson

by Divya muvvala -
Number of replies: 7
Hi,

I wanted to implement learning objectives and outcomes for a lesson. I mean to have a block under lesson activity, where teacher can set the learning objectives and outcomes for lesson. Can anyone please tell me where I can find information about this.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Divya muvvala

Re: Learning outcomes for a lesson

by kaahwa paul -
hey
how is your good life. what you can do is you develop your own account so that got get the power to log in as an administrator.
thank Paul from Uganda
In reply to kaahwa paul

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi Kaahwa Paul,
Did you mean to post this in the Lesson forum on Moodle.org. Sometimes I get confused and post to the wrong place by mistake, especially if I have lots of windows open.

Logging in as administrator will not help somebody create a block for learning outcomes smile It will help with other things.

Best Chris
In reply to kaahwa paul

by Divya muvvala -
Hello Paul,

Thanks for your reply. My idea is to display the learning objectives and learning outcomes to students once they finish reading each lesson. These learning obectives and Learning Outcomes are set by tutors.

Ex: Frist tutor creates a new Learning Objective and Learning outcome for a lesson. Or tutor can select from previously created. Then these get displayed once students finish reading the lesson.

Can you please tell me where I can find information about this and making changes to lesson activity. I could not find much on forum.

by Haidee Foxwell -
Hi Divya,

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, are the learning objectives and outcomes to be part of the lesson or can they be found in a resource which is linked from the lesson?

Information on the lesson module can be found in Moodle docs...

http://docs.moodle.org/en/Lesson_module
In reply to Haidee Foxwell

by Divya muvvala -
Hi Haidee,

Thanks for your reply. I wanted to allow users to set outcomes for activitites. I achieved it by ticking the Outcome box under Grade option in site administration block.

Now I want to change the colour or font of the text for TOPICs. I mean to make difference in appearnce for viewed topics and unseen topics. The topics which are not viewed to be shown bold and the topics that are seen to be un-bold. Could you please tell me in which file I can make these changes.

by Haidee Foxwell -
Hi Divya,

I'm glad you found your answer smile

Your next question is theme related so you might want to re-post your question in the theme forum.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Haidee Foxwell

by Divya muvvala -
Hi, now i want the set outcomes to be displayed on front page of Mymoodle. Can anyone tell me how i can achieve this.