How to integrate swf file and skin file in a lesson?

How to integrate swf file and skin file in a lesson?

by senthiya s -
Number of replies: 3
I am trying to upload training project developed in captivate into moodle lesson. My captivate project contains four files swf,skin, html, and Standard file.Though i have uploaded the swf file, my video lacks the navigation buttons becuase they are in skin file. Can any body tell how can i integrate swf and skin file in moodle lesson?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to senthiya s

Re: How to integrate swf file and skin file in a lesson?

by Vicki Walter -
I have always exported a captivate as a zip, then uploaded the zip to Moodle and unzipped it. Then I create a link to the web page that runs my project with the skin and controls available. Hope that works for you.
In reply to Vicki Walter

by senthiya s -
Thnx Vicki, but i want to upload skin file in lesson, my captivate project runs well in webpage there i have to create link to html file of my project, because when i link to swf files again the skin is not integrated. I can only integrate single file in webpage either swf, skin or html file. Is there any way to upload multiple files in webpage or html files in lesson.

Also tell me which file do you link to webpage to run your captivate project with skin visible?
In reply to senthiya s

by senthiya s -
I have got solution, I just changed some settings in captivate project so that no skin file is generated. Now just uploading swf file is enough and my project is working fine in moodle.