Grade from SCORM shows in TOC but shows in Grader/User Report as 100

Grade from SCORM shows in TOC but shows in Grader/User Report as 100

by E Tonini -
Number of replies: 4
Moodle 1.9.2
Articulate Presenter SCORM (with Quizmaker Quiz) loaded as resource activity in Moodle course module.

If the user obtains a score of less than 100 on a quiz, the actual score shows correctly in the Table Of Contents pane for the module, but in the Grader Report or User Report the module score shows as 100 (completion).

How do I get the Grader/User Report to use the cmi.core.score.raw value instead of the cmi.score.lesson_status value?
In reply to E Tonini

Re: Grade from SCORM shows in TOC but shows in Grader/User Report as 100

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi there. First of all I confess I haven't used Articulate Presenter so am happy to be proved wrong. Are you uploading it as a SCORM from the add an activity drop down menu? It could well be that the 100% is all you will get as a lot of SCORM doesn't work in Moodle's gradebook other than to tell you that a user has accessed the activity.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by E Tonini -
Hi Mary,

Yes, it's uploaded as a SCORM activity.

Moodle shows the actual quiz score in the Table of Contents pane when the module is re-entered. It also shows the actual score in the Complete Report (shows all cmi interactions).

So the SCORM module is indeed pushing the data to Moodle, but the Moodle gradebook (Grader Report, User Report) just seems to be using the cmi.core.lesson_status value (which equals "passed"). Is there a setting/way for getting those reports to use the cmi.core.score.raw value?

Thanks,
Edward
In reply to E Tonini

by Elena Ivanova -
One idea: I would check scorm activity settings and make sure that Grading Method is set to Highest Grade (not to Learning Objects)
In reply to Elena Ivanova

by E Tonini -
Hi Elena,

Yes, it's set to Highest Grade.

Thanks,
Edward