export individual user report

export individual user report

by Tiffany Morgan -
Number of replies: 6
Hello all
I am using 1.9.5 and have requests from teachers to be able to export an user report by student - so it would show how Student1 did all assessed items in the course, but show no other student data.

My search so far shows this is not possible..is that correct? Or am I just missing the way to extract this data?
Thanks!
In reply to Tiffany Morgan

Re: export individual user report

by Elena Ivanova -
Hi Tiffany, if you want to use Export tab, then, yes, you can only export Grader report.
As for grabbing User reports, I guess instructors can go to: View > User Report > "Select all or one user: All users" > Copy what they see there into Word doc.
In reply to Elena Ivanova

by Tiffany Morgan -
Thanks Elena
Thats what i told him to do while I researched it..just didnt know if I was missing a different method.

Thanks again!
Tiff
In reply to Elena Ivanova

by Zachary Johnson -
Is there any way to make this information easier to access? Say, from the home screen?

I ask because we use Moodle for our business. Both employees and supervisors would like quick/one click access to their transcripts w/o having to enter any course or gradebook.

Any suggestions? Thanks,
-Zach
In reply to Zachary Johnson

by Tiffany Morgan -
The only way I know of is if you have the Show gradebook to students set to yes in the course settings then students can see how they are doing in that specific course. But for that the student would have to check each course.

You can create and assign the parent role to supervisors which would allow them to see the progress of any students/employees they are assigned to.

Tiff
In reply to Zachary Johnson

by Barry Oosthuizen -
Hi Zachary,

Check out my post replying to your question in General Developer Forum.

Adding a link on your home page in a Sticky HTML block + this file will do 99% of what you want (the other 1% is the dirty side effects of unwanted dropdowns that appear on the report).

Cheers,

Barry
In reply to Barry Oosthuizen

by Zachary Johnson -
Thanks Barry.

Sorry for the dual posting, just trying to be a squeaky wheel. ;) I'll try out the html block idea and let you know. I think that should do the trick.

Thanks,
-Z