Recognition of Prior Learning

Recognition of Prior Learning

by Katherine Herbert -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

Has anyone created a course in moodle that covered Recognition of Prior Learning? I understand that e-portfolios are being developed for this purpose - but was just wondering whether anyone has created or come across an RPL course using the standard activities in moodle.

I look forward to hearing from anyone.

Thanks,

Katherine

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Katherine Herbert

Re: Recognition of Prior Learning

by Maurice Moore -
Hi Katherine,

Did you make any progress on this?

I'm using Totara which has a feature called Appraisals but Totara appraisals aren't linked to courses in any way. So if you found a good way to do this I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Regards

Maurice
In reply to Maurice Moore

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Katherine is long gone from this forum, so you might have a long wait. It's usually better not to raise dead posts from the grave... wink

In reply to Katherine Herbert

by Ellen Reisinger -

Hi Katherine, Not sure if relevant, but we have courses that contain activities that use a scale which contains RPL, e.g. Supervised Clinical Practice using the assignment module whereby the student is graded with a scale that consists of Incomplete, RPL or Completed.  However, are having some difficulty with the gradebook. regards, Ellen