No Input File Specified

Re: No Input File Specified

by Eduardo Escalante -
Number of replies: 0

Martin and Chardelle

Thank you, thank you for your response,it worked.  It is amazing how Moodle is not only a technological platform but more important it is the name of a worldwide community of people who without personal interest in mind are so willing to help and support each in the spirit of growing, learning and to give knowledge unconditionally.  

I reside in Chile and today I participated in an e-learning seminar were varios e-learning strategies were proposed as well as platforms. One of the things that came to mind while listening to the speakers was that the importance was not on the technology but on the methology of e-learning, in fact one of the speakers pointed out that there wasn´t a theorical pedagocical e-learning model. As I listened, it came to mind that through the Moodle Community there is a sharing of knowledge which goes beyong a technological aspect but rather a process of creating knowledge via our experience with a factor of great importance - sharing. Thus we can grow and strive towards the goal educating as best as we can.

Thank you

Eduardo

p.d. sorry just my heart talking