some grades not showing in "Grader report"

some grades not showing in "Grader report"

by karim faid -
Number of replies: 5
I am a little puzzled by this one, I went through the posting here and could not find anything similar, so wondering if this is a bug?

We have 1 quizz where the grades are not showing in the grader report see (screenshot 1 below), while the grades do show in the "Exams" window (see screenshot 2 below). Moreover the column for the second exam is colored in brown, and not too sure why also...
The exam 1 and 2 have been setup exactly in the same manner...
We are using moodle 1.92, I upgraded to 1.94 and there has been no difference.
Thanks for any help
K.

screen1.gif

screen2.gif
In reply to karim faid

Re: some grades not showing in "Grader report"

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Karim,

Is it possible that the grades have been edited directly in the gradebook and the grades deleted after students had completed the quiz? (The brown highlighting indicates that grades have been edited from within the gradebook.)
In reply to Helen Foster

by karim faid -
Hi Helen:
Not to my knowledge. Is there a way to reverse that? I know that I can re-enter the grades manually but I was wondering if there is a way to have the grades being included in gradebook?
Thanks.
Karim

In reply to karim faid

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
When grades are edited directly in the gradebook, an "overridden" flag is set. This flag can be removed by turning editing on in the grader report, then clicking the edit grade icon, unchecking the overridden box and saving the changes. This will result in the quiz grades once again being displayed in the gradebook.
In reply to Helen Foster

by karim faid -
Thanks Helen. That did it!
Karim
In reply to karim faid

by Shamla Fazal -

Hi Helen ,

Me too facing similar problem like karim, even i checked the 'overridden' option it's not selecte. pls  help

Am attaching here Grader Report image and Student  Result Report.

Thanks,
Shamla

Attachment grade1.jpg