Export to Student Information Systems?

Export to Student Information Systems?

by Anne Thorp -
Number of replies: 3
Is it possible to import from the gradebook into a Student Information System such as Skyward, Pearson, or SDS or data warehouse?
Thank you so much!
Anne
In reply to Anne Thorp

Re: Export to Student Information Systems?

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Anne - Sorry for not responding sooner as I was busy with classes. In any case, with Moodle 1.9 it is possible (as I understand, I've not tried it yet myself) to import grades into the gradebook. The question really is a matter of determining in what format they are able to be exported from your current programs. Start by taking a look at Grade_import. Let me know what questions you might have and how we can be of support. Peace - Anthony
In reply to Anne Thorp

by Douglas Clink -

I am enjoying Moodle a lot! However, my school uses a grading program called Skyward. Once a test or assignment is completed in Moodle, I must manually enter grades into Skyward. This is time consuming and confusing- if most, but not all students have completed an assignment, I must return to Moodle, find the newly added project and then enter it in Moodle.

Anyone know how to automate this task?

Thanks.

In reply to Douglas Clink

by Greg Joiner -

Did you ever get a reply or document the step - By - step yourself? We are migrating to Skyward this year and need to figure out our Skyward implementation.

-G