Resource module needs upgrading

Resource module needs upgrading

by Rich Magee -
Number of replies: 2

I've installed 1.3.3 and proceeded to upgrade my previous installation (1.1.x).  Everything ran quite smoothly; I went ahead and logged into my site as the administrator and several modules continued to automatically upgrade.  However, I'm stuck in an endless loop with the prompt "Resource module needs upgrading" yet when I click on that link, I go nowhere.  I am unable to get past this.

Any suggestions?  Many thanks!  I look forward to the new version!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rich Magee

Re: Resource module needs upgrading

by André Krüger -
Picture of Core developers
Please check your php memory limit.
If is only 8MB change it to 16MB.

Hope this helped.
In reply to André Krüger

Re: Resource module needs upgrading

by Rich Magee -

Thanks, Andre, for the suggestion!  I added the .htaccess file as recommended in the article which was linked from your response -- since my website is hosted on a remote commercial server I am unable to change the overall PHP memory limit on the server itself.  However, I am still getting the same "resource module needs upgrading" error statement.  Because of the context (or lack of context) when I see this error, I am not really able to discern which module(s) is causing the problem.  If it was a module that I don't plan to use, then of course I would attempt to delete it altogether.  Unfortunately, I can not tell which module is causing the problem.

Any other suggestions?  Thanks again.