Hiding courses from the /grade/report/overview/ page?

Hiding courses from the /grade/report/overview/ page?

by Jaap Marsman -
Number of replies: 4
I was wondering if it is possible to hide certain courses from the overview page? I have several courses just as social meeting fora, so it's rather pointless to show them to students in their overview. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
In reply to Jaap Marsman

Re: Hiding courses from the /grade/report/overview/ page?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Jaap,

I would have expected that if you set "Show grades" to no in the course settings, then the course would not appear in students' overview reports. However, I have just tried it and found that the course does appear, so I've reported the issue in the tracker - MDL-16568. Please vote for it if you'd like the issue to be fixed.
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Hiding courses from the /grade/report/overview/ page?

by Jaap Marsman -
Hi Helen,

Thanks for adding this to the tracker, I've joined it and added my own vote to the issue now as well!
In reply to Jaap Marsman

Re: Hiding courses from the overview page - issue fixed

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Good news - this issue is fixed in Moodle 1.9.3, which will hopefully be released very soon! Thanks to Nicolas C for fixing it. approve