Fatal Error in Quiz attempt

Fatal Error in Quiz attempt

by Loren Winfrey -
Number of replies: 4

Here is the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: swapshuffle_assoc() in /home/sites/site18/web/mod/quiz/lib.php on line 731

I updated the quiz and removed the shuffle features and it worked fine.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Loren Winfrey

Re: Fatal Error in Quiz attempt

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

That nightly was missing that function, but it was later checked in.

You need to get the latest lib/moodlelib.php from CVS (or out of the most recent nightly).

In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Loren Winfrey -

Thanks, the moodlelib.php did the job.

Extra note for the quiz. when viewing the quiz the tru/false answers were not aligned. I found that there was an extra close paragraph tag in the statement in quiz/lib.php.

Thanks again Martin.

Loren

In reply to Loren Winfrey

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks, Loren.

There may be many little bugs like this among the new quiz code (it's been undergoing a lot of work this week) ... I really appreciate your bug reports, but since very few people would be experiencing these can I please ask you to report these in http://moodle.org/bugs rather than in this forum?

Cheers!
Martin
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Loren Winfrey -

Ok during testing, I went to view the results of completed quizes, and I recieved the following errors:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/sites/site18/web/mod/quiz/report.php on line 102

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/sites/site18/web/mod/quiz/report.php on line 164

Do I need to check my ini or is there another setting to check?