Statistics Not Working

Statistics Not Working

by James Jenkins -
Number of replies: 2

I am a new user, learning fast but I have encountered a problem that I can't seem to fix.

Statistics is apparently not running. My site is found at qimtonline.com and is using moodle version 1.7.1. It was set up by the host (siteground.com) using Fantastico with a different directory structure than appears to be default one given in the moodle documentation.

Symptoms:

1. When I access a course and go to reports page and select Statistics, I get the following: "A Required Parameter (course) was missing"

2. Under site admin "Reports"; Course Overview and Statistics provide "There is no available data to display" while the Logs work. Grades and all other features used thus far appear to work.

I did have some difficulty getting a process that would work for updating courses. My first course I had to delete and re-create to get it to update. I am using SoftChalk Lesson Builder with SCORM zip file. The Grade system is interfacing nicely after a few bumps.

Anyone have any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help offered! 

Does anyone know of any one on one moodle tutors available at an hourly rate? I don't want a service contract. I need to learn to manage my site quickly. I have some web programming background and while I am continuing to learn more about moodle, php, and MySQL, I am not learning fast enough could sure use some direct help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Jenkins

Re: Statistics Not Working

by Matt Gibson -
Hi James,

I'm afraid I can't help you, but can offer the consolation that I have exactly the same problem with the statistics (except that I don't get the required parameter bit, just the no available data thing both times). I still can't find out how do debug this any better, so do let me know if you have any joy with it.

Matt
In reply to James Jenkins

Re: Statistics Not Working

by Martin Cridge -
I am on Siteground as well using 1.8 and statistics do not work.
I have checked for deleted modules in the database as has been mentioned elsewhere but I still cannot get any statistics.
Anybody any ideas?