This software is no longer maintained and has been superseded by the OpenOChem LTI Assessment System.
Drag and drop question that tests students knowledge of drawing and interpretingProjections. Ask question such as;
- Draw (S)-butan-2-ol looking up its C2-C3 bond?
- Draw the most stable conformation of 2-methylbutane?
EasyONewman supports staggered and eclipsed conformations as well as options for setting the conformations and perspective.
- Interactive - students drag and drop to construct Newman projections.
- Staggered and eclipsed conformations.
- Settings for conformation and perspective.
This plugin adopts the same license that Moodle does.
This plugin was developed by Carl LeBlond at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP).
Example questions are provided as a Moodle xml file in the examples folder.