This plugin uses JPlag and MOSS as the underlying detection engines to provide an educational tool to raise awareness of students on code plagiarism. It permits:
- Quick and easy scanning of assignments
- Students' draft submission
- Easy report navigation
- Multiple scanning and history
- Marking pairs of students with possible plagiarism
New version 1.3:
- Corrections for reported bugs
- Better interface and navigation
- Code seeding: upload additional code (e.g. past assignments) to scan with the current assignment
Please take a look at the documentation for screen shoots and more details.
This plugin was tested with Moodle 2.0 to 2.3. However, it isn't available for use with Moodle 2.4 yet. A fix for compatibility with the latest Moodle version will be released soon.