Activities: Virtual programming lab
Maintained by Juan Carlos Rodríguez-del-Pino
VPL is an activity module to manage programming assignments
The development team of VPL for Moodle is conducting a survey about possible improvements. This survey will take you less than 5 minutes. By filling this survey, you are helping the evolution of VPL in the best way.
VPL- Virtual Programming Lab is a activity module that manage programming assignments and whose salient features are:
- Enable to edit the programs source code in the browser
- Students can run interactively programs in the browser
- You can run tests to review the programs.
- Allows searching for similarity between files.
- Allows setting editing restrictions and avoiding external text pasting.
Juan Carlos Rodríguez-del-Pino (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them