TaskChain activity module for Moodle 2.x
Maintained by: Gordon Bateson
for Moodle 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6
- The TaskChain module allows several elearning "tasks" to be connected together into a "chain" which forms a single Moodle activity. The activity is accessed by clicking on a link on a Moodle course page.
- The TaskChain module is the successor to the QuizPort module for Moodle 1.x and the HotPot module for Moodle 2.x.
- The download on this page is compatible with any version of Moodle 2.x.
- a single TaskChain activity can contain more than one task, so there is less clutter on the Moodle course page and in the Moodle grade book
- pre-conditions can be added to any task to prevent access until the conditions are met
- post-conditions can be added to any task to specify what happens after a task is finished
- a square bracket notation allows links, images, sounds and movies to be easliy inserted into quizzes without the need for the teacher to input HTML code
- output formats for each task can be selected in Moodle, e.g. a JCloze quiz has the following output formats: standard, DropDown, FindIT and JGloss (by Michael Rottmeier), ANCT-Scan (by John Herbert)
Gordon Bateson (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them