- The QuizPort module is the successor to the HotPot module.
The download on this page is compatible with Moodle 1.0 to 1.9.
- a single QuizPort activity can containin more than one quiz, so there is less clutter on the Moodle course page and in the Moodle grade book
- pre-conditions can be added to any quiz to prevent access until the conditions are met
- post-conditions can be added to any quiz to specify what happens after a quiz is finished
- a new square bracket notation allows links, images, sounds and movies to be easliy inserted into quizzes without the need for the teacher to input HTML code
- output formats for each quiz can be selected in Moodle, e.g. a JCloze quiz has the following output formats: standard, DropDown, FindIT and JGloss (by Michael Rottmeier), ANCT-Scan (by John Herbert)
Gordon Bateson (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them