Activities: Accredible Certificates and Badges
The Accredible platform lets you automatically create, manage, and distribute digital certificates or open badges directly from your Moodle instance.
Digital certificates and badges help maximize the value from your training or certification program.
Not Just a PDF
Create amazing certificate designs with complete control over the design and branding. Or alternatively, create digital badge designs with our badge designer to recognize your learners' achievements.
Digital certificates and badges are more secure than PDFs - their authenticity can be verified at any time on their own unique URL. They are more accessible and share-able via social media, directing interested viewers back towards your learners' achievements and your course information. Track recipient engagement to see shares, additional traffic to your webpage. And, still allow students to save and print a PDF for their wall at home.Issue them automatically based on activity completion or final grade in Moodle and update their appearance at any time afterwards.
View an example certificate and badge: https://www.credential.net/example
- You will first need an Accredible account. You can sign up for a free trial at dashboard.accredible.com/issuer/sign_up.
- Add the plugin to your mod folder from here, or from the repo on Github.
- Set up a certificate/badge activity on the course you've chosen.
- Full-featured Certificate designer and Badge Designer
- OpenBadge compliant
- Engagement Analytics dashboard
- Update certificates with additional information, or design at any time
- Attractive recipient view displays collection of recipient's credentials
- Manually or Automatically email students upon completion criteria
Contact accredible at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or ideas for improvements.