Quickly set course and grades visibility, number of visible sections and "Edit sections" -- insert, delete, reorder, rename any course sections from one screen.
Maintained by: Bob Puffer
The "Course settings" block (heretofore named, "Quickset") has changed dramatically.
- "Update settings" is the default focus button so <ENTER> will cause that button to be submitted with any changes to:
- Students see course?
- Grades visible?
- Visible sections
- "Edit sections" displays this screen (in screenshots):
Studying this screen you will discover it does everything it appears to do:
- Delete course sections from anywhere in the sequence (if resources exist in that section they will be moved to the "Zero" section -- a warning pops-up to remind you)
- Add sections in the middle or anywhere else
- Quickly reorder sections with no clicks and no reliance on how AJAX is feeling today.
- Edit the names for any of the sections which is particularly handy when first setting up a course (think of the "click savings"
SPECIAL THANKS TO TIM HUNT from whose question reordering code I stole generously
Bob Puffer (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them