Maintained by Franck Chionna
Live-School is a free unified communication flash platform dedicated for live teaching through real time communication and teaching tools including face to face, virtual classroom, conference, phone, fax, SMS text, phone conference, desktop sharing, video player, whiteboard, big image zoom, file sharing, multiple format file importer like PDF, DOC, EXEL etc. Create unlimited teachers and students for your organization and manage automatically your teacher wages. Live-School allows you to interconnect all existing communication protocols transparently in one click.
Live-School includes (short list):
- 3 interface levels (Administrator, Teachers and Students)
- 3 ltypes of Audio/Cam classrooms (HD conference, classic classroom, face to face)
- All protocols, links and audio/video are encrypted with the last highest technology available
- Admin and teachers dedicated Audio and Text Chat
- An interactive web phone (Boophone) in standalone and integrated into the live rooms) for Admin, Teachers and Students to send and receive call , FAX, SMS email, create a Phone conference within other live rooms, Boophones, mobile, landline and SIP phones.
- Ultra secured file sharing between all Teachers, Students, Classes, Bulk Emailing, and accounting managers
- Full interactive course calendar to schedule classes
- Statistics and automated accounting in PDF
- Unlimited number of teachers, students, classes and live rooms.
- Instant education search engine submission for every teacher description.
- Shared Whiteboard, shared HD Movie Player, shared Zoom image import and File sharing, Scientific calculator
- Teacher Desktop streaming to all Students
- Multidimensional Transparent cross communication protocols between live rooms, phone and phone conferences
- Record live conference in HD, personal video and Neterview (easy phone or video call interview maker) with the boophone
* Live-School plugin is available for all Moodle versions. click on repository below for all versions offered
Many Thanks to Martin Dougiamas (Moodle Founder)
Franck Chionna (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them