Availability conditions: Restriction by IP address
Moodle - availability ip address plugin
Restrict access to any activity by ip-address. This plugin can be used to make any chosen activity unavailable based on the user's IP.
- Author: Luuk Verhoeven, MFreak.nl
- Min. required: Moodle 3.2.x
- Supports PHP: 7.0 | 7.1
List of features
- Supports comma separate list of ip-addresses
- Subnet support, eg 192.168.1.0/24
- Inline ip-address validation
- Turning on/off with eye icon, without lossing the input value.
- Copy this plugin to the
availability\condition\ipaddressfolder on the server
- Login as administrator
- Go to Site Administrator > Notification
- Install the plugin
If you discover any security related issues, please email luuk@MFreak.nl instead of using the issue tracker.
The GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Please see License File for more information.
Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited. We accept contributions via Pull Requests on Github.