Authentication: LDAP server (Sync Plus)
Maintained by University of Ulm, Alexander Bias
Moodle authentication method which provides all functionality of auth_ldap, but supports advanced features for the LDAP synchronization script and LDAP authentication.
- It adds the possibility to the LDAP synchronization script to suspend users which have disappeared in LDAP for a configurable amount of days and delete them only after this grace period (the Moodle core LDAP synchronization script only provides you the option to suspend _or_ delete users which have disappeared in LDAP - MDL-47018).
- You can prevent the LDAP synchronization script from creating Moodle accounts for all LDAP users if they have never logged into Moodle before (the Moodle core LDAP synchronization script always creates Moodle accounts for all LDAP users - MDL-29249).
- You can fetch user details from LDAP on manual user creation (MDL-47029).
- It supports login via email for first-time LDAP logins (Moodle core only supports login via email for existing Moodle users - MDL-46638)
- It adds several line breaks to the output of the LDAP synchronization script to improve readability (MDL-30589).
See README file for details
University of Ulm (Lead maintainer)
Alexander Bias: Developer
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them