OpenID Connect Authentication Plugin
The OpenID Connect plugin provides single-sign-on functionality using configurable identity providers, including Azure Active Directory. It is used as part of the Microsoft 365 suite of plugins to connect to Azure Active Directory, but can be configured to provide SSO integration between Moodle and other OpenID Connect providers as well.
This is part of the suite of Microsoft 365 plugins for Moodle.
To follow active development on GitHub, click here.
This plugin is updated with stable Moodle releases. This means:
- New features, bug fixes for general core bugs, and security issues for all plugin versions for Moodle 3.9.x and earlier versions have ended, with the following exception:
- Bug fixes for security issues for Moodle 3.9.x versions will end 8 May 2023.
- For plugin versions for Moodle 3.10:
- New features and full support until November 2021.
- Bug fixes for security issues until May 2022.
- For plugin versions for Moodle 3.11 (to be released in July 2021):
- New features and full support until May 2022.
- Bug fixes for security issues until November 2022.
Before we can accept your pull request, you'll need to electronically complete Microsoft's Contributor License Agreement. If you've done this for other Microsoft projects, then you're already covered.
Why a CLA? (from the FSF)
(c) Microsoft, Inc. Code for this plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Any Microsoft trademarks and logos included in these plugins are property of Microsoft and should not be reused, redistributed, modified, repurposed, or otherwise altered or used outside of this plugin.