Admin tools: Mentor external database
Maintained by Michael Vangelovski
This plugin syncs parent/mentor relationships using an external database table
Current versions available: 1
- Can be triggered via CLI and/or scheduled task.
- Syncronises parent/mentor relationships
- The plugin assumes that a parent/mentor role has been configured on your Moodle instance as defined here: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Parent_role
- Download the plugin or install it by using git to clone it into your source:
git clone email@example.com:cgs-ets/moodle-tool_mentordatabase.git admin/tool/mentordatabase
Or install via the Moodle plugin directory:
- Then run the Moodle upgrade.
If you have issues please log them in github here:
Michael Vangelovski (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them