Set course fields
Admin tools ::: tool_coursefields
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Luca Bösch
Moodle admin tool plugin which allows managers to set and overwrite custom course field values for all courses in a category, including subcategories.
Set course fields v3.7-r2
Released: Monday, January 13, 2020, 4:41 PM
- 2020-01-13 - Improvement: Remove an unneeded string from the language pack.
- 2020-01-13 - Improvement: Only add the category navigation node if there are existing course fields.
- 2019-10-17 - Initial version.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation