Workplace certificate manager
Admin tools ::: tool_certificate
Maintained by Marina Glancy, Mikel Martín Corrales, Emilio Lozano, Rafael Lechugo
Design, issue and verify digital certificates. This plugin is fully compatible with Moodle LMS.
Workplace certificate manager 3.11.2
Moodle 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Monday, August 2, 2021, 6:20 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Shared image types are now limited to "web_image". Non "web_image" images previously uploaded did not work properly.
- Compatibility with Moodle 3.9 - 3.11
- New index allowing to search for certificates quicker
- Fixes to coding style to make new version of codechecker happy
- Small UI changes in forms displaying metric system
- Viewing and previewing certificates now open a new browser tab
- Fixed issue when moving/deleting categories that contained certificates. All pages/elements and issued certificates are now handled correctly
- Fixed issue when generating certificate codes with firstname/lastname with non-latin characters. All non-latin characters are now converted for the code.
- Fixed a bug in how a 'Text area' course custom field is handled in the certificate templates
- Fixed occasional double modal popups when editing templates
- Small visual fixes in the template editing UI
Changelog was not maintained before version 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation