Admin tools ::: tool_apcu
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Kathrin Osswald
Moodle plugin which adds a PHP APCu management GUI to Moodle site administration.
APCu management v3.7-r2
Released: Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 2:51 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2020-09-29 - Remove the APCu GUI file from the plugin codebase as this is a requirement for approval of the plugin on moodle.org/plugins. A download and store mechanism was implemented and runs during installation and upgrade of this plugin. If this mechanism fails, the administrator is informed what he has to do to get the plugin up and running (again).
- 2020-09-28 - Remove hardcoded admin directory in paths.
- 2020-05-03 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation