TinyMCE Html Components Plugin
TinyMCE Html Components Plugin v3.11-r3
Code prechecksHTML | XML
TinyMCE plugin to insert HTML components
Moodle plugin which allows you to insert in the TinyMCE editor some html components.
The main goal of the plugin is to allow course managers and teacher to improve their courses displays and add interactivity thanks to html components without coding it directly.
These components (mostly from Bootstrap) are add with the TinyMCE editor and customizable thanks to available options.
- Moodle 3.7 or later. -> Tests on Moodle 3.7 to 3.11.0 (tests on older moodle versions not made yet).
- Use Boost theme or a theme which extends Boost theme (use bootstrap).
Presentation / Features
For now this plugin allows you to easily add these html/bootstrap components:
- Navigation menu
Be careful, for some component you will have to edit to edit html source code in editor to change display (Acccordion component for example to edit text or to change attributess id value if you use several to avoid conflicts).
In the newest version of the plugin a first integration of personalized components has been implemented.
This integration allows a user to create a custom component and to save it in order to reuse it later via the plugin.
- Add moodle 3.11 compatibility.
- Add system to create and save custom component for a user for reuse.
- Add install and uninstall files for custom component table treatment.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v3.9-r1 (2021040100), v3.11-r1, v3.11-r2
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type TinyMCE
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditor") in the "lib/editor/tinymce/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation