Schoollege Schoollege Theme 1.2
Introducing a new theme for Moodle 3.9 and 3.10 that draws on some of the best user ehancements of the Fordson and Rebel Moodle Themes! Schoollege is refined, elegant, and modern. Built using Boost, Schoollege adds custom header images, header textures, smart editing buttons, a full-screen Course Dashboard, a custom login page, and other features that enhance Moodle.
SCHOOLLEGE FEATURES * Intuitive Icon Navigation at the top of the page * Clean, intuitive, and consistent layout * Course Dashboard modal popup management system for teachers * Course Dashboard modal popup class overview and course contacts for students * Smart Edit is available anywhere on the course page and keeps you focused on the page (No more scrolling to edit a page) * Custom page image * Custom login image * Choose from 99 Textured background overlays for header and footer styling * Color choosers for colors * Super easy setup and install for site admins * Super easy interface for users * Custom login page with image and text features * Login page alertbox * Custom homepage login modal window from sidebar * Organizational branding in the footer and custom logo in the header
Versions and Updates
Moodle 3.10 Schoollege Release 1.2
- Fixed header area photo overlay display problems. When default coursetilebg is used it will also be the default photo header image for consistency.
Moodle 3.10 Schoollege Release 1.1
- Changed behavior of the Course Settings Gear Drop Down. It will now appear on the course main page as well as the module pages. This icon is located on the course dashboard in Schoollege and would not appear for a user unless they were on the course homepage which is default Boost behavior. We also added Course Modules as a page in which the course settings menu would appear since the course dashboard can be accessed from any page within a course.
Moodle 3.10 Schoollege Initial Release 1
- Brand new theme.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Schoollege Theme 1.2
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation