Maintained by Richard Oelmann
Theme_Handlebar is a child theme of Moodle's new core theme Boost. It is built on Bootstrap4 and Mustache templates. It adds a set of admin theme settings, such as presets and colours and also several custom block regions, including popup modal regions which do not appear on the main content of a page (and are only available for course pages).
Current versions available: 4
Theme_Handlebar is a child theme of Moodle's new core theme Boost.
It is built on Bootstrap4 and Mustache templates.
In addition to Boost's preset settings, Handlebar adds:
- Presets - presets added by ftp/ssh to the theme/scss/presets folder will be automatically added to the presets drop down, in addition to those uploaded via the user interface.
- Colours - additional brand colour pickers to fine tune the selected presets, along with the standard pre/post raw scss custom settings.
- Content - a footnote setting to add standard content into the footer space
- Heading and images - add a page background image and a default heading background image - the heading image can be overridden at a course level by adding an image banner to the course summary files. A separate login page background image can also be added.
- Social networking icons - a panel of social icons can be created, including self-defined icons.
- Custom block regions - a top region that stays above main content on small screens and several popup modal block regions accessible on course pages only
- A course management popup page for staff and course info popup page for students
Richard Oelmann (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them