Microsoft 365 Teams Theme
The purpose of the Teams theme is to display a custom view of the Moodle course home page within Teams. The Office 365 Moodle plugin dynamically enables this theme only when users access their Moodle courses within Teams, while keeping the selected Moodle theme when users access their Moodle sites on the web browser. For more details, go to https://docs.moodle.org/310/en/Office365
Moodle sites using Teams feature of Microsoft 365 integration should have this theme installed, but should NOT set this theme as the site default theme. When a course page is opened in Microsoft Teams, this theme will be automatically applied within Teams
only for the session. The theme aims at giving users a unified experience in Microsoft Teams.
Features of the theme includes:
- Removed blocks.
- Removed navigation.
- Removed header and footer.
- Microsoft Team UI elements.
- Adapt to Microsoft Teams theme changes (default, dark, and high contrast).
This is part of the suite of Microsoft 365 plugins for Moodle.
To follow active development on GitHub, or to find historical versions, click here.
This plugin is updated with stable Moodle releases. This means as of October 2022:
- The versions for Moodle 3.11 and 4.0 gets full support. Any new features are guaranteed to be added to these two versions.
- The version for Moodle 3.9 gets security support. New features are not to be added to this version, but some bug fixes may be added.
- All other versions, included the one for Moodle 3.10, are out of support.
Questions and issue reportingGithub should be used for reporting issues found when configuring or using the plugin, and to ask questions. The comments area on this page is not actively monitored.
Before we can accept your pull request, you'll need to electronically complete Microsoft's Contributor License Agreement. If you've done this for other Microsoft projects, then you're already covered.
Why a CLA? (from the FSF)
(c) Microsoft, Inc.
Code for this plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Any Microsoft trademarks and logos included in these plugins are property of Microsoft and should not be reused, redistributed, modified, repurposed, or otherwise altered or used outside of this plugin.