SCORM ::: scormreport_trends
Maintained by Ankit Agarwal
It lets you see trends in your scorm activity
Question trends 3.0
Moodle 3.8, 3.9
Released: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 8:40 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Scrom Trends Report for Moodle
- Extrat the folder from zip and copy it to your moodle/mod/scorm/report/trends
- Login as admin and go to site admin>notifications and install
- 2013050700 - First public release - 1.0
- 2014032000 - Release for Moodle 2.7 - 1.1
- 2014051204 - Release for Moodle 2.8 - 1.2 (Use autoloading, code cleanup, remove reportlib.php)
- 2017013100 - Major code cleanup, remove deprecated stuff, travis support, fixed travis detected issues - 1.3
- 2017032100 - Minor code style fixes - 1.4
- 2017051100 - Release for Moodle 3.3 - 1.5
- 2019092300 - Release for Moodle 3.7 - 2.0
Ankit Kumar Agarwal
Moodle HQ developer
Thanks to Dan Marsden for his guidance during the whole Scorm report framework rewrite.
GPL 3 or later
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type SCORM
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/scorm/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation