Open Source Physics
Open Source Physics 1.3 (Build: 2017051500)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This plugin lets you add any EjsS application stored in the OSP-Compadre library (http://www.compadre.org/osp) directly into your Moodle courses.
The OSP plugin for Moodle is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The GNU General Public License is available on http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
If you downloaded this plugin from github, you will need to change the folder's name to osp. If you downloaded it from Moodle.org, then you are fine.
This is a reposiroty plugin for Moodle so you should place the ejsapp folder in your /repository folder, inside your Moodle installation directory.
You will get the most of this plugin when you use it in combination with the ejsapp module plugin. You can find and download it at https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=mod_ejsapp, in the plugins section in the Moodle.org webpage or at https://github.com/UNEDLabs.
The OSP plugin has been developed by: - Luis de la Torre: email@example.com - Ruben Heradio: firstname.lastname@example.org
at the Computer Science and Automatic Control Department, Spanish Open University (UNED), Madrid, Spain.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.3 (Build: 2017051500)
- Can be updated from
- 1.3 (Build: 2017051402) (2017051402), 1.3 (Build: 2017051403) (2017051403)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Repositories
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myrepo") in the "repository" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation