Microsoft OneNote 184.108.40.206
Moodle plugins for Microsoft Services
including Office 365 and other Microsoft services
Microsoft OneNote Repository Plugin
This plugin allows the user to browse their OneNote Online content, such as notebooks, sections, and pages using the Moodle file picker UI. It also allows them to download the content of their OneNote page. It uses the Microsoft OneNote API Local plugin to do some of these things.
This plugin uses the API exposed by the Microsoft OneNote API local plugin for logging in, getting the list of notebooks, sections, and pages; and also for downloading the page when needed.
repository_onenote => local_onenote => local_msaccount
None. This plugin depends upon the Microsoft Account local plugin to be configured for accessing the appropriate Microsoft Live application.
This is part of the suite of Microsoft Services plugins for Moodle.
This repository is updated with stable releases. To follow active development, see: https://github.com/Microsoft/o365-moodle
- Unpack the plugin into /repository/onenote within your Moodle install.
- From the Moodle Administration block, expand Site Administration and click "Notifications".
- Follow the on-screen instuctions to install the plugin.
For more documentation, visit https://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Office365
Before we can accept your pull request, you'll need to electronically complete Microsoft's Contributor License Agreement. If you've done this for other Microsoft projects, then you're already covered.
Why a CLA? (from the FSF)
© Microsoft, Inc. Code for this plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Any Microsoft trademarks and logos included in these plugins are property of Microsoft and should not be reused, redistributed, modified, repurposed, or otherwise altered or used outside of this plugin.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Repositories
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myrepo") in the "repository" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation