Repositories ::: repository_bitbucket
Maintained by Robert Boloc
This is a Bitbucket repository plugin for Moodle. It allows downloading and using public files from a public repository
Released: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 8:53 PM
- Download the source code from the branch corresponding to your moodle installation (use branch 2.3 for moodle 2.3.x, branch 2.2 for moodle 2.2.x, etc.)
- Extract the files and rename the folder to bitbucket
- Copy the folder to repository/ on your moodle path
- Go to Site Administration -> Plugins -> Repositories -> Manage Repositories and enable the repository
- Go to Notifications and finish installation
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Repositories
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myrepo") in the "repository" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation