ID Numbers 2.2 for Moodle 2.5+
Edit ID numbers report
This 'report' is actually a tool that lets you edit all the ID numbers for all the activities and grade items in your course on a single page.
You can install it from the Moodle plugins database http://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=report_editidnumber
Alternatively, you can install it using git. In the top-level folder of your Moodle install, type the command: git clone git://github.com/moodleou/moodle-report_editidnumber.git report/editidnumber echo '/report/editidnumber/' >> .git/info/exclude
Then visit the admin screen to allow the install to complete.
Once the plugin is installed, you can access the functionality by going to Reports -> ID numbers in the Course adminstration block.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.2 for Moodle 2.5+
- Can be updated from
- 2011051801, 2.1 for Moodle 2.2+ (2013081300), 2.1 for Moodle 2.2 - 2.4 (2013081300)
- Can be updated to
- 2.3 for Moodle 2.7+ (2014111200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- The more recent release 2.3 for Moodle 2.7+ (2014111200) exists for Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation