Ad-hoc database queries
Reports ::: report_customsql
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Mahmoud Kassaei
This report plugin allows Administrators to set up arbitrary database queries to act as ad-hoc reports. Reports can be of two types, either run on demand, or scheduled to run automatically. Other users with the right capability can go in and see a list of queries that they have access to. Results can be viewed on-screen or downloaded as CSV.
Ad-hoc database queries 3.9 for Moodle 3.5+
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Monday, June 29, 2020, 1:49 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 3.9
- Scheduled reports which accumulate one row at a time now display with the most recent data at the top.
- When sending emails for scheduled reports, the number of rows in the results is now added to the subject line.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.9 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release 4.1 for Moodle 3.9+ (2021070700) exists for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation