Ad-hoc database queries
Reports ::: report_customsql
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Mahmoud Kassaei
This report plugin allows Administrators to set up arbitrary database queries to act as ad-hoc reports. Reports can be of two types, either run on demand, or scheduled to run automatically. Other users with the right capability can go in and see a list of queries that they have access to. Results can be viewed on-screen or downloaded as CSV.
Ad-hoc database queries 3.4 for Moodle 3.2+
Moodle 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
Released: Thursday, May 10, 2018, 1:54 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
New version to be compatible with Moodle 3.5.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.4 for Moodle 3.2+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation